HOlidays in Zell am See for Arab guests
Why you should travel to Zell am See
It’s the multitude of glaciers, mountains and lakes makes the Zell am See-Kaprun region in Salzburg so unique. You won’t find this much beauty in one place anywhere else than during your Zell am See holiday. The combination of this natural alpine environment and urban amenities ensures plenty of activities and experiences at your doorstep.
Distances Events Webcam Praying times
Reasons to visit Zell am See
- 15,000 rooms from luxury hotels to rustic alpine chalets
- Beautiful shopping locations
- Swimming in Lake Zell and hiking / skiing on the Schmittenhöhe
- Mosques in Saalfelden and Mittersill with regular prayer times
- Exciting events throughout the seasons and in all weather, plus excellent opportunities to take unforgettable snapshots
Zell am See sightseeing
Snow, water and green landscapes! Walk out of your room and take a breath of the fresh alpine air. Your Zell am See holidays have so much to offer: Find natural wonders, stunning attractions and thrilling activities in this beautiful scenery. The only thing you might worry about is how to do everything during your holiday. Our advice: Stay longer or make important decisions. If you travel to Zell am See, time flies by.