Holidays in Munich with sightseeing
Why you should travel to Munich
Holidays in Munich leave everlasting memories. Visit the BMW-World, the Olympiapark or the old traditional city centre with the famous Marienplatz. Sightseeing in Munich combines urban lifestyle with lively traditions and exciting options for our Arab guests.
DISTANCES EVENTS WEBCAM PRAYING TIMES
Your City break in Munich
Sightseeing in Munich can be both exciting and adventurous. As a short break during your day, enjoy halal meals in the city’s many diverse Arabic and oriental restaurants with gorgeous takeout options.
What to do in Munich to Relax
Besides some excellent culinary choices, the city also offers a wide range of spa treatments for men and women, and some highly regarded barbershops, which will certainly know how to indulge you.
Things to do in Munich
- Over 40 mosques in city centre and in the suburbs
- Exclusive shopping malls for every taste
- Enjoy the mild weather in Munich's many parks
- Munich sights and cultural hotspots hosting events for every season
- Accommodation from five-star options to cosy private rooms
- Munich is one of Germany’s largest cities with panoramic Rihlat cams
Please do not miss your chance to visit the attractions when you travel to Munich with your family. Besides the above-mentioned sights, the city offers museums, castles, palaces, parks, gardens, churches and other attractions, such as the new town hall or the lake Königssee. The Alps, your region for perfect hiking and skiing, are only a brief drive away.
Visit Munich and enjoy the combination of nature, urban lifestyle and comfy climate. Have you already made your reservation?